Sunday, November 27, 2011

Legends of the Light Bearer: The story left untold by L. M. Aldrich



Publisher: Self-Published
Release Date: July 18, 2011
Synopsis Source: Amazon

Rating:
Characters:19/20
Plot: 20/20
Originality: 20/20
Writing: 19/20
Recommendation: 19/20
Overall: 97/100 or A

Synopsis: A transformational treatise on hate, greed and war, Legends of the Light Bearer: The story left untold is speculative visionary fiction that weaves politics, religion, ancient mysteries, conspiracy theories, physics, the paranormal and sci-fi into a fast-paced, spiritual thriller.

In the months leading up to 9/11, the newly elected Senator from Virginia is drawn into a nightmare that threatens her sanity, and then her life. She uncovers a secret so ancient, so complex and profound that it will take the combined efforts of a NASA scientist, a Biblical scholar, a government spy, a paleontologist and Heaven itself to unravel it. Based on ancient and forbidden scriptures, this is the story you were never meant to hear...until it is too late. Legends of the Light Bearer will challenge everything you thought was true, while offering a startling yet compelling new paradigm: Conspiracies and the supernatural are the only true reality, opposing forces in a spiritual war that uses humans as pawns on a chessboard. It is not mere happenstance that we find ourselves on the brink of extinction; economically, environmentally, or in terms of our inhumanity to one another. It is by design. And the one little thing they do not want you to know is that we have the power to defeat them.


My Thoughts: When L. M. Aldrich contacted me, requesting a book review, I was thoroughly excited. This is only the second time an author has asked me to review her book, and I am eager to share my thoughts. When I read a synopsis of Legends of the Light Bearer, my anticipation increased dramatically, for the topic of this novel is one I am greatly interested in. I hope I can harness the power of words once again as I try to justify the evident uniqueness and greatness of this book. 

Legends of the Light Bearer: The story left untold is an intriguing novel comprised of government conspiracies, possibilities of extraterrestrial existence on Earth, and religious mysteries. The combination of these aspects makes for an intricate and enthralling plot. It is evident that the extensive research required for this story was in-depth. The obvious passion L. M. Aldrich put into her work is highly commendable and shines throughout her writing.  

Texts such as the Dead Sea Scrolls and the Gnostic Scriptures provide a large segment of the story. This was one of the ingenious twists I discovered in the book; each chapter began with a line from one of many ancient scriptures. These texts included those that were omitted or excluded from the Bible. The sections that were prevalent in L. M. Aldrich's novel often hinted at possible alien presence on Earth. Indeed, I found this interesting...

I believe L. M. Aldrich was hinting at something while writing this book. A curious theme seems to crop up in every corner of the plot and encompasses the entirety of the text; salvation can only be found in the true light of God. Spiritual enlightenment cannot be found in the realm of matter and earthly pleasures, only in the omnipresent spirit of the universe where true love resides. I hope I have not completely missed the point of the novel, as that would be embarrassing. This is what I received from reading the book and what I found truly beautiful. 

Legends of the Light Bearer: The story left untold is a book I am absolutely lucky to have read. The message and theme presented is one I completely believe in. I understand that not everyone will enjoy it as much as I have, but only because they will read it with their minds and not their hearts. This is a book I envelope with admiration and adoration. I hope to learn more about this fantastic author and her future works in a possible upcoming interview. Until then my dear readers, I highly recommend you check out this intriguing, unique, and truly mind-blowing novel. :-)


Goodreads 

Aldrich, L. M. (2011) Legends of the Light Bearer: The story left untold

No comments:

Post a Comment